Workout has become a trend now. Women’s specially are giving focus on their health and body. For being fit women’s like to join gym. In this article we have mentioned some of the gym machine for arms, feet, muscles, and many more for women’s.
- Smith Machine – It is comprised with vertical bar fixed within the steel rails, which is an alternative to free weights. You can use bars or attach the weights for doing variety of exercises like dead lift, shoulder press, etc to build up the muscles. The machine is very user friendly. For beginners it is very nice as the machine automatically supports the person.
- Water Rower – It provides total body workout. It incorporates lower body pushing with upper body pulling. It is very good for women who suffer postural issues. It requires efforts and hard work. In beginning it may be difficult to do it but after few trials, you will love it very much. It is also one of the nice gym machine for arms.
- Glute Machine – This helps you to target your glutes. In some machines the exerciser stands and lifts weight backward with her foot. Users can choose how much weight they want to pick. It may lead to chronic back pain and other issues. To avoid it you need to activate the glute and do some strengthening work.
- Hack Squat – If you want to tone the lower body then this machine is for them only. There are weights on a bar above the shoulders. The user lowers the unit, bending her knees, then raises it. Hack squat are very good way to do resistance training.
- Treadmill – It is a very great way to get into better shape. You can adjust the speed according to your energy level. You can work on treadmill three to five times a week, depending on the fitness goal you have. It targets muscles of legs, hips and glutes. It is a very famous workout among women, who cannot do hard workouts. The benefit is that you can stop at any time you want.
Gyming should be done according to the need which you have. You can in beginning try for gym machine for arms or feet. We hope this article will help you to understand what type of exercise you need and which machine will be best for your body.